Friday, March 24, 2023

Friday, 3/24

I have a meeting in a few minutes, so I have to be quick today. My apologies on that.

Before I sneak out, though, I did want to bring one thing up. I’m not quite sure how this came up, but Loraine and I were having a discussion last night about a certain classic movie phrase, and how it would translate into French. Why this came up I don't know; it just does. And perhaps it's not surprising, considering we both use it on a regular basis

So we have that going for us.

Anyway, if you’re curious (and you know you are, despite yourself), here’s how that phrase translates into French--

“Personne ne met Baby dans un coin!

Given the fact that the line is from Dirty Dancing”, I think you have a pretty good guess as to what the original phrase was.

I know. . .we need help. What else can I say? Other than, of course, have yourself a great weekend. I’m off to my meeting.

(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment