Friday, June 1, 2018

Friday, 6/1


Oh, c'mon. Did you really think I could get through the week without doing it?

Being the good little boy I am I skipped out of work for a bit yesterday, camera in hand, to shoot a few pictures of lilacs. I mean, that was the stated reason I skipped out of work—to get pictures for today's blog. And that's a legitimate excuse for leaving work, right? And when you think of it that way, the fact that I spent more time sniffing the lilacs than shooting them was just an added benefit for me and was in no way me shirking my work responsibilities, right?

Right?

Anyway, because I left work to sniff them shoot them, here there are!









You can smell them just by looking at the pictures, can't you?  And I wasn't the only one out enjoying their lovely fragrance, either. Mr. Bee was out “working” at the same time I was out “working”.



Yes, I know. I said it to start the week, and I'll say it again to end the week. My name is Jim, and I'm a lilac-holic. What are you gonna do?

On that note, have yourself a great weekend. Get out and sniff them, if you have the chance!




No comments:

Post a Comment