Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Tuesday, 8/15

I'm gonna go do something interesting this morning.

In fact, just a few minutes from now I'll be heading over to be a “Talking Head” on a documentary a downstate crew is making on the old Delft Theater marquee. While I'm not an expert on the marquee itself, I guess I know enough about the history of downtown Marquette to be of some use to them.

Who knew, right?

It'll be interesting, and I'll share the experience was like once it's done. But like I said, I do have to get over there soon, which means I'll take the cheating way out and fill the rest of this with pictures.

But, because they DO seem to be a big deal, they're flower pictures, so that has to count for something, right?

Right?






 




Back tomorrow...


(jim@wmqt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment