Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday, 9/25

 If anyone cares, I'm back!

(And, I'm guessing, aside from my parents most people who read this are going "wait, you were gone?", but that's neither here nor there).

I don't have a lot of time to write this morning, as being gone for three days means there's a lot of catching up to do.  You'll get a far more detailed report tomorrow.  But just let me say that we had a great time, which means two things--we were really bummed that we had to come home, and that I'm never gonna eat again.

Yes, I know I say that every trip, but this time I'm serious.  We kinda sorta are a LOT this time around--


I do have one other thing to say, though--you know how every time we leave Marquette it gets nice for you guys and the rotten weather follows us?  While you were enjoying 78 degrees and sun Thursday, here's what we had--


So...you're welcome.  Hope you enjoyed your nice day.

8-)

Actually, aside from Thursday the weather was fine. Like I said, MUCH more tomorrow!

(jim@wmqt.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment