Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thursday, 7/26


Really? I thought you guys would've been quite tired of them by now.

I've had a couple of people ask me recently why I haven't posted any pictures of flowers so far this summer. Those of you who read this on a regular occasion may know that I occasionally post pictures I take of flowers, if only because I seem to take a LOT of pictures of flowers. And that's why I haven't posted any recently—I didn't want to bore you guys.

Well, apparently, a few people actually look forward to them. So not wanting to disappoint, I hereby present a couple of pictures I took last Saturday, right after the rain ended and I was looking for an excuse to go outside.. You could still see evidence of the rain--



But I kinda think it added something to it--



Sometimes, the simplest flowers are the easiest to shoot--



And sometimes, they're the most colorful, too--



Except, that is, when you have all kinds of colors--



Or just one big carpet of a single color--



Oh. And it looks like I wasn't the only one who enjoyed getting out that afternoon--



Well, there you go. You wanted flower pictures, you got flower pictures. I guess I'm kind of easy that way.

8-)


No comments:

Post a Comment