Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday, 12/15

I don't know if I can wait two years for the conclusion!

First of all, the movie ("Star Wars: The Last Jedi") was amazing. It was pretty much everything I hoped it would be. The critics, unanimous in their praise, were spot on. In fact, it might—might--even be the best “Star Wars” movie yet.  I can not wait to see how it all turns out, even though I'll have to.  But, like I promised yesterday, that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Of course, that doesn't leave me much to talk about, and since I have to go shoot the third “High School Bowl” episode we've shot in the last week, I'll just leave you with this random thought--

If you see me at all these weekend, odds are I'll be covered in cookie dough. This is the weekend I hope to get all the baking done that I've been writing about the past month. It'll be double duty, too; I'll be doing it at our place Saturday and my parents' place Sunday. By Monday I'll probably never want to see another cookie again.

Until, of course, I start eating them and giving them away, and remembering WHY I bake them all in the first place.

And finally of all, did I mention that I saw “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” last night? And that it was good?

Just wanted to pass that along.

8-)

With that, have yourself a great weekend. If you're joining me in trying your own Cookie-thon, good luck and have a great time. If you were smart enough to get all this done weeks ago, congrats. You deserve every second of freedom you get this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment